• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FUNNY PICTURE THREAD . . . just add your own submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, I've had this happen

Attachments

• LoyalCustomer.jpg
    LoyalCustomer.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 218

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
14.jpg

Good way to learn

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't piss off old people ...

Attachments

• DontPissOffOldPeople.JPG
    DontPissOffOldPeople.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 546

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:th_lmao:

Well played restaurant mgr. :thumb:

Attachments

• TexasRestaurantSlammed.jpg
    TexasRestaurantSlammed.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 174

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
:th_lmao:

Well played restaurant mgr. :thumb:

Restaurant under fire for using pre, post transition photos of Caitlyn Jenner for bathroom signs
BY CAITLYN HITT
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Thursday, November 2, 2017, 9:43 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...itlyn-jenner-bathroom-signs-article-1.3606438

The owner of a Texas eatery is being called transphobic for photos of Caitlyn Jenner covering the bathroom doors in his establishment.

It began with a Facebook post from Dodie's Place Cajun Bar & Grill in August, boasting about the "newest members of the Dodie's crew." Accompanying the post was a photo of the restroom doors covered with photos of Jenner, pre and post-transition.

The women's bathroom featured a photo of Jenner, 68, on the cover of Vanity Fair. The door of the men's facilities was adorned with a picture of the former athlete at the 1976 Summer Olympics, before she came out as transgender.

Although the photos have been covering the restroom doors at Dodie's for several months, the controversy didn't really pick up any steam until Dallas Morning News reporter Dom DiFurio shared a photo of them on Twitter on Oct. 30.

Many were quick to defend the Allen, Texas establishment on Facebook and Twitter, suggesting that the use of Jenner's images was merely a joke.

One Facebook reviewer called Dodie's "the most authentic, most delicious Cajun food there is in North Texas," adding that people offended by the bathroom doors should simply not use the restroom.

Others called the photos "hilarious." One particularly unfazed Twitter user wrote, "No tranny's were hurt in making these pictures."

There were several social media users who slammed the restaurant's decision to use the images on their bathroom doors, giving bad reviews and speaking out on various platforms.

According to the Dallas Morning News, representatives for Dodie's declined to comment on the controversy. Owner Kyle McPherson didn't speak to the press, but did reportedly write on Facebook, under a pseudonym, that the photos "FINALLY" grabbed the attention of the media.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I’m goin . . .

Attachments

• 01686AB7-818B-4FDB-803E-D635D455DC5C.jpeg
    01686AB7-818B-4FDB-803E-D635D455DC5C.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 171

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Young I was . . .

Attachments

• 734C157E-1650-4EE4-ADBE-6E8FF048C26D.jpeg
    734C157E-1650-4EE4-ADBE-6E8FF048C26D.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 132

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Just text sent this to my eldest granddaughter.
She called me laughing like crazy.
:yum:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1524369338052.jpg
    FB_IMG_1524369338052.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 105

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Potluck Brownies. :D

Attachments

• PotluckBrownies.jpg
    PotluckBrownies.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 238

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:th_lmao::th_lmao::th_lmao::th_lmao:

I doubt they sell even after the price reduction.

Attachments

• BarginBooksObamaClinton.jpg
    BarginBooksObamaClinton.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 195

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What does IDK mean?

Attachments

• WhatDoesIDKmean.JPG
    WhatDoesIDKmean.JPG