• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Jennings Petition

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
December 11, 2009
Disconcerting facts have surfaced recently concerning the President's Safe Schools Czar, Kevin Jennings, who took office in September. His actions have not only caught up with him, they have infuriated many Americans who want him out of office.

When Jennings, a self-proclaimed pedophile, was a high school teacher, he learned that one of his students, a sophomore named Brewster, was "involved" with an "older man. According to his 1994 book [ame="http://www.amazon.com/One-Teacher-Ten-Lesbian-Educators/dp/1555832636/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1260160100&sr=1-2"] One Teacher in 10 [/ame], Jennings "listened, sympathized, and offered advice. He left my office with a smile on his face that I would see every time I saw him on the campus for the next two years, until he graduated."

Later, after unsuccessfully arguing that he was not aware that the 15 year old boy was sexually active, he told the truth in a Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) speech.
I said, 'What were you doing in Boston on a school night, Brewster?' He got very quiet, and he finally looked at me and said, 'Well I met someone in the bus station bathroom and I went home with him.' I looked at Brewster and said, 'You know, I hope you knew to use a condom.'​
When confronted with a child engaged in sexual activity with strangers in a bus station bathroom, Jennings, the man Obama has appointed to make our schools safe for our children, could only bother to hope that the child had realized the need to use a condom.

What was it about Kevin Jennings that made the president supremely confident that he could make our public schools safe? Well, Jennings having assessed polling data and found that school can be hell on students who are 'different,' designed and, in some states, implemented a program that developed standards for counseling students who find themselves the victim of bullying, teasing or name-calling.

Violence in schools is a serious issue, one that should be met with equally serious ideas. On the surface, Jennings' "Safe Schools Program" sounds like something even The Observer could applaud.

The catch is that the counseling Jennings's organization developed is only for students – pre-school to high school – who identify themselves as gay, lesbian or trans-sexual. The group is eager to counsel any student with questions about his/her sexuality; ie, how to find it, what to do with it and with whom, how soon and how often.

Go here for more information about GLSEN, the organization that Jennings founded.

Go here here to see a list of books GLSEN would like to see in every public school library.

Gloria Goes to Gay Pride is recommended for pre-school students (age 3-4.) Reader comments are [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Gloria-Goes-Pride-Leslea-Newman/dp/1555831850/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1260457627&sr=1-1-spell"]here[/ame].

See here for the Little Black Book, currently being marketed to young boys.

What is 'fisting' and what does it have to do with 14-year olds? Answer.

"Revolutionary Voices" includes 'Queer 101', an intriguing glossary of relevant terminology (ageism, FTM, monosexism, ze etc.). The book has at least two pictures that are particularly offensive to Boy Scouts of America and the Christian-based, conservative family values they hold dear. Be warned that the link takes the reader to a graphic image. The image is vile and flies in the face of all that the Boy Scouts of America stands for; it may be seen here.

Jennings and GLSEN have been affiliated with NAMBLA (the North American Man-Boy Love the North American Man-Boy Love Association) since the late '70s. GLSEN aims students towards the gay lifestyle and NAMBLA is happy to receive them into their society":"
"We reject the notion that sexual love is so horrible that men and boys must be kept firmly apart by the most dire methods. At heart what we are talking about is the right to individual gay self-determination at whatever age. And if that means a 13-year-old boy wants physical relations with a 29 or 92 year old man, it is the boy's choice, not a therapist's or cop's."

"Through-out most of Western history (and not only Western), man/boy love has been the primary form of homoeroticism, and it is this love for which NAMBLA stands."​
Would you allow these people onto your front porch to get out of the rain? Why will you allow them in your children's schools? Living an alternate lifestyle cannot be easy. Coming to terms with different sexual desires than one's peer group must be very difficult indeed and one may see where counseling may be appropriate. However, peddling the gay lifestyle to a mere child while sowing seeds of hate for any who dare oppose it reeks of indoctrination.

Out with the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Goodnight-Moon-Margaret-Wise-Brown/dp/0694003611"]old[/ame], in with the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A2X9S6PF8MDZ02/ref=cm_pdp_rev_more?ie=UTF8&sort_by=MostRecentReview#R2L9YO9JTW3C0W"]new[/ame]. We are sorry to read
"I also loved this beautifully written and exquisitely illustrated bedtime story and as a "straight" mom, found it refreshing to read a story to my children through the eyes of a boy with two mothers. Reading stories such as this will help to reinforce the fact that no matter what type of family one lives in, one with two moms, two dads, with a single parent or a mom and a dad, the important thing is that we love our children. In today's world, the reality is that my children have friends in their classes who come from non-traditional families and we need to reinforce to them that in this diverse world, we are all okay."

- Sara D. Simbury, Ct​
Compare Sara D. to Jennifer Hartline whose letter to the President is here.

Kevin Jennings and GLSEN appear to relish the power they can have over your children. Prior to September, there was no GLSEN chapter in NC. Now Jennings is the "Safe Schools Czar" - unelected and answering only to the most left-leaning president America has ever known - an admitted pedophile who endorses NAMBLA and advises 14 year olds on the etiquette of oral sex.

Spit or swallow?

Is oral sex better with tongue rings?

What types of homosexual sex kids can try?

It's all right here. Kevin Jennings and his pals are making certain your children can get to it.

"The country's in the very best of hands."

http://www.beaufortobserver.net/Art....112112_Kevin_Jennings_Safe_Schools_Czar.html

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Kill em ......Kill em all ...... we will sort it out later whose is to blame .....:w00t2:

brazospete

Pray very fervently that GOD will deal with Kevin Jennings to save his soul! Get your churches to pray for him!
2Co 10:4
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The signing of the petition on the website has jumped dramatically since I last checked.
I DO hope you all have signed it.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Wow.. heavy - did not know this!

Thanks for informing me.

Banner4.png