• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sooo... ahhh... how are ya doing?

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I cant find anything NEW to post.
huh. This is a first. So.... how is eveyone doing? *loosing tie*

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, just got back from a long business trip and got chores to do this weekend. Time to cut some firewood!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I washed my car for the 1st time in 2 years today. Went to WalMart for cat stuff, ate at a grea Chinese buffet and then went tanning. I have a lunch date on Wed. and want to look good. :)

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Planting flowers, yard work, all the silly stuff. Neighbors wanted some old flower beds took out, we got the flowers, bota took care of the beds, couple more to do, then till it all up and plant some grass..........I feel like one of those shows on TV.

Had a hummingbird about 2" from my finger today, put my finger up by the feeder......I could feel the wind from his wings..........

other than that......oh and Tiger is in the lead...........boring day

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Well that sure separated the steers from the queers. What's his name?

I actually forgot her name but she looks just like your mother. :coolshade

Had a hummingbird about 2" from my finger today, put my finger up by the feeder......I could feel the wind from his wings..........
Thats pretty cool. I think those buggars drink to much coffee, but the're beautiful.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well that sure separated the steers from the queers. What's his name?
:yum: :yum: Boy Dave, you know how to cut to the chase. :yum:

Sushi, if a little tan makes the difference I'd be worried buddy. Hopefully you want someone with a little more depth.
You didn't shave willie and the boys again did ya?? :poke: :D :hide: :yankchain:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
:yum: :yum: Boy Dave, you know how to cut to the chase. :yum:

Sushi, if a little tan makes the difference I'd be worried buddy. Hopefully you want someone with a little more depth.
You didn't shave willie and the boys again did ya?? :poke: :D :hide: :yankchain:

I think you mean "Willie and the toddlers"..... :4_11_9:

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Hey fish head....

If you can't come back w/o disrespecting somebody's mom, you're better off not saying anything at all. Besides, even if Dave's mom were willing to date you, she'd be doing YOU a favor.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter

:yum: :yum: :yum: No. No I didnt. I decided against that this time around. :yum:

If you can't come back w/o disrespecting somebody's mom, you're better off not saying anything at all. Besides, even if Dave's mom were willing to date you, she'd be doing YOU a favor.

Aww cool your jets Cowboy. Dave knows Im joking around. We are busting each others chops. Im sure his mom is a great woman.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Dave knows Im joking around. We are busting each others chops.

Aw sh!t...ummmmm....does anyone know Knuckles' cell phone number? I gotta call him and tell him the job is canceled.

Crap...I gotta go see a man....about a horse.

elsmitro

floppy member
Thats pretty cool. I think those buggars drink to much coffee, but the're beautiful.

I can't help it ( Smitty thinks of 'hummingbird', then naturally thinks 'hummingbird vs ?what?' )

Mantis_hummingbird.jpg

Mantis_hummer2.jpg

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Aw sh!t...ummmmm....does anyone know Knuckles' cell phone number? I gotta call him and tell him the job is canceled.

Crap...I gotta go see a man....about a horse.

Hey, I had a wierd experience. OJ Simpson came barging in my apartment with a gun wondering where his 'shit' was. :4_11_9: Then his got some phone call, apologized and then left. :smileywac

I can't help it ( Smitty thinks of 'hummingbird', then naturally thinks 'hummingbird vs ?what?' )

Mantis_hummingbird.jpg

Mantis_hummer2.jpg

That looks like a Preying Mantis.