• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lindsey Graham: ‘Astonishing’ Trump Investigated as Russian Agent — ‘How Could the FB

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Lindsey Graham: ‘Astonishing’ Trump Investigated as Russian Agent — ‘How Could the FBI Do That?’
by PAM KEY 13 Jan 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/201...d-as-russian-agent-how-could-the-fbi-do-that/

On this weekend’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) commented on a New York Times report that the FBI opened an investigation into President Donald Trump after he fired FBI Director James Comey.

Graham said, “Number one, that story came from somebody who leaked it with an agenda, so I’d like to know who leaked it because they have an agenda not very friendly to President Trump, and I, for one, don’t trust what I read in The New York Times.”

He added, “I’m going to ask the FBI director, ‘Was there a counterintelligence investigation opened up regarding the president as being a potential agent of the Russians?’ I find it astonishing, and to me, it tells me a lot about the people running the FBI, McCabe and that crowd. I don’t trust them as far as I can throw them. If this really did happen, Congress needs to know about it. And what I want to do is make sure, how could the FBI do that? What kind of checks and balances are there?”

Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
What the hell is so astonishing about it? Why should it come as any surprise to anyone? We've known all along how the deep state infected sub human liberal ass kissers the FBI top floor has become. They will stop at nothing to destroy this President and to this day they continue to be enemies of the Deplorables.

How in sweet living hell does Lindsey not know this? Or does he and he covers up like the rest of those shit bags.

You go get em Graham.

Trump is in a non stop political war for his very survival and the survival of our nation.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
For the record, the investigation(s) was always about Trump. ALWAYS!:hammer:

....."The investigation was always hoping to find something on Trump. That is why, for example, when director Comey briefed then-President-elect Trump about the Steele dossier, he told Trump only about the salacious allegation involving prostitutes in a Moscow hotel; he did not tell the president-elect either that the main thrust of the dossier was Trump’s purported espionage conspiracy with the Kremlin, nor that the FBI had gone to the FISC to get surveillance warrants based on the dossier. The FBI was telling the president-elect that the allegations were salacious and unverified, yet at that very moment they were presenting them to a federal court as information the judges could rely on to authorize spying"...

Andrew McCarthy: FBI Russia investigation was always about Trump

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
For all intents and purposes the FBI is guilty of nothing less then an attempted coup on a duly elected President of the United States. For our top law enforcement to be conducting themselves in such a manner is despicable and sobering.

The Tree of Liberty's foliage is showing signs of needing watering I am afraid.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
For all intents and purposes the FBI is guilty of nothing less then an attempted coup on a duly elected President of the United States. For our top law enforcement to be conducting themselves in such a manner is despicable and sobering.

The Tree of Liberty's foliage is showing signs of needing watering I am afraid.

Rosenstein recommended to the President that Comey should be removed. A few days later Baker begins the counterintelligence investigation of Donald Trump on the basis of "possible obstruction."

Coincidence???? Maybe, but we should suspect unlikely.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I think the layers of this onion are being slowly peeled away!! Could be interesting to see what happens if/when Bill Barr gets confirmed. I hope a giant scythe swings through the top of DOJ/FBI.
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
:thumbup:
That's poetic truth, my friend.

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure." -- Thomas Jefferson, 1787

I wrote this country a blank check when I first joined the service, payable in an amount up to and including my life should it come to that. That check has never been rescinded. I stand ready to make good on it if required, while maintaining the hope that circumstances will not force that final action.

That hope notwithstanding my knives are kept sharp and firearms and ammunition are always close at hand; although there is no blood lineage, I still consider myself an heir of Patrick Henry.