• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol on Ebay in Maryland

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome testing sequence of the drive to reverse shifting procedure, as outlined in the operators manual. ( i am sure)

cowboy operation in the video in that ebay add.

some of you 4 track lovers take a peek. see what you are missing?

:unsure:

Awesome testing sequence of the drive to reverse shifting procedure, as outlined in the operators manual. ( i am sure)

cowboy operation in the video in that ebay add.

some of you 4 track lovers take a peek. see what you are missing?

:unsure:

Its the drive to reverse automatic door shut option.. Almost ha

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That reverse move at the end, made me go look for cash... that cat needs to be saved from abusive home... :)

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I've mentioned this quote from Mark Twain before: "Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt". Of course he said that long before the Internet and youtube, but I think it is especially applicable to social media.

Why would you put a video in a for sale listing of you doing donuts with a snowcat in dirt? While I wouldn't say that was egregious mistreatment, the only thing the video showed me was the seller is a moron.

The shadow of a previous decal shows the name "Penelec", which is a Pennsylvania electric utility company. I'm partial to machines owned by utilities, as they tend to keep their equipment in top notch shape. But painting "Grease tracks prior to use" on the black vinyl of the seat is in the moron category. My thought is that the first owner was the utility company, but it's had at least one owner since who was (is?) an idiot.