• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I miss Bill

Bamby

It doesn't matter what party you belong to this is good natured political humor from a Canadian TV show, where a black comedian said he misses

Bill Clinton....

"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton!"

He was the closest thing we ever got to having a real black man as President. He plays the saxophone .He smoked weed.

He had his way with ugly white women.

Even now? Look at him .... his wife works, and he doesn't!

And, he gets a check from the government every month.

Food Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America's shelves this week with "Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nations' distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.

Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada.

When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one."

The Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know."

Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to have sex in the Oval Office between the Bushes.

It's just been announced by Dell that a new computer will be introduced to the market in the near future. It's the Bill Clinton model featuring a six inch hard-drive and no memory.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
"Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nations' distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum: