• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

301 parts

MAD

Boogie I hear you are the one to talk to about skidozer 301 parts. On the off chance that someone else has parts I am looking. I need the metal guides from the inside of the track. They run on the inside and outside of the tires. I am also looking for one front solid tire for the front. So far everything else seems to be operable. Any help would appreciated.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Boogie I hear you are the one to talk to about skidozer 301 parts. On the off chance that someone else has parts I am looking. I need the metal guides from the inside of the track. They run on the inside and outside of the tires. I am also looking for one front solid tire for the front. So far everything else seems to be operable. Any help would appreciated.

give me a call if you do not find any we have in stock