• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anyone know cats?

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Just minutes ago I heard some commotion out side, and saw a strange cat out side my door. My cat was under the porch. When I opened the door the strange cat can ran under my car... and my cat chased it. The cat under my car made these exact sounds - as heard in this video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbEXr9-5UjI"]YouTube- Senile Talking Cat! (The Original)[/ame]

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

My cat was very upset! And he had every hair straight up. So I got the garden hose going and sprayed under my car.. and the cat ran away. My cat seemed pleased with him self.

Any ideas??????????

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Just minutes ago I heard some commotion out side, and saw a strange cat out side my door. My cat was under the porch. When I opened the door the strange cat can ran under my car... and my cat chased it. The cat under my car made these exact sounds - as heard in this video:

YouTube- Senile Talking Cat! (The Original)

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

My cat was very upset! And he had every hair straight up. So I got the garden hose going and sprayed under my car.. and the cat ran away. My cat seemed pleased with him self.

Any ideas??????????

I think cats of the same sex go at eachother like that.
However, when they are mating, they can be just as loud.
Only a cat wouldn't care if they woke up the entire neighbourhood in the throes of passion.:yum:

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
[Q
Only a cat wouldn't care if they woke up the entire neighbourhood in the throes of passion.:yum:[/QUOTE]

Obviously, dear Little Pirate, you never met Yolanda.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
in iraq we had cats all ariound and they bread like rabbits i woke up one moorning to strange noises like i had never herd and chalked it up to cats answering the call of the wild well the next day the same thing went on took about 4 days for mee to discover it wasnt cats but a couple of female airmen entertaining each other and hadn't realized those little 1 inch foam walls wern't sound proof we had a fallout drill during one of their noise making sessions every one in the bunker was staring at them all was quiet after that,

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Cant say I,m a cat expert Tom , but considering I have about 40 of the damn things All adopted from being dumped out here . They are just in heat . If a female is around males will fight each other to protect their so called teritory .

Females will howl & make all kinds of weird sounds as well , then They,ll go stick there butts in the males face , when the male trys ta mount it they try to claw its friggen eyes out :w00t2: . Sound familiar :yum: . Once the male gets enough of that shit it will grab ahold of the females hair & skin on the back of the neck where she cant do nothing & he,ll have his way with her , Then they,ll both ussually roll around in the dirt for awhile actin all happy & shit .

Then in the case out here theres several other males ready to take their turn , It can get quite irritating at times , so If we want quiet time outside I just pump the slide on my shotgun & they magiclly disappear out to the field . I no I dont have to shoot it :yum: .

This time of year we ussually have a dozen or so kittens running around , but this year with all the coyotes , foxes , bobcats & pratory birds they,ve perty thinned them out . Kind of upsetting at times but thats how mother nature keeps things in check , wished they take the big ones & leave the kittens but that aint how it works :unsure:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a translation in to our language for you. :yum:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBXxbsOoFr4&feature=related"]YouTube- Funny Animals - Cats Fighting (The First Video With Original Captions)[/ame]

loboloco

First off, cats, like dogs, are territorial. Any strange cat entering the area is a threat. Second the males fight like hell for mating rights. Third, many toms will kill another tom or even a not in heat female because they are just that way.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I remember reading something one time about the difference between a cat and a dog.

The Dog: My human's feed me, walk me, care for me and give me a warm place to live, they must be god.

The Cat: My human's feed me, walk me, care for me and give me a warm place to live, so I must be god.