• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

painted rock

working woman

Site Supporter
I'm told that there is a huge rock near a gravel pit on Hwy.25 in rural Iowa. For generations, kids have painted slogans, names, and obscenities on this rock, changing its character many times. A few ! months back, the rock received its latest paint job, and since then it has been left completely undisturbed. It's quite an impressive sight. Be sure to scroll down and check out the multiple photos (all angles) of the rock. I thought the flag was draped over the rock, but it's not. It's actually painted on the rock too.

Attachments

• rock.jpg
    rock.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 118
  • rock 3.jpg
    rock 3.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 119
  • rock 5.jpg
    rock 5.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 123

working woman

Site Supporter
Here's the artist Ray "Bubba" Sorensen.

Attachments

• rock 7.jpg
    rock 7.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 118
  • rock 8.jpg
    rock 8.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 121

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Great pics WW. I saw them about 3 years ago and thought I should drive down there some day to see the rock. Just never got there.

murph