• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Papa's Murphys Pizza

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
We ordered one of them there stuffed meat ones last night .Price seemed fair but I was not impressed with the taste . Too much bread dough .

I usually like their "Plain jane" pepperoni on Garlic sauce ,but though we would experiment . Anyone want a leftover slice . :sad:

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
We usually get a combo or the "Cowboy". Used to throw them on the Weber grill before it rusted thru... Got 20 years out of it though. and good pizza's; either homemade or take and bake.

Trakternut

Oyahhh! We always order the Cowboy! That's our favorite!
Since we got a Papa Murphy's here, Dominos and Pizza Hut are not on our pizza list anymore!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We used to get Papa Murphy's pizzas about once a month.

Unfortunately all the stores near us closed down. They had 4 or 5 stores. All of them shut down on the same day about a year and a half ago.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
We used to get Papa Murphy's pizzas about once a month.

Unfortunately all the stores near us closed down. They had 4 or 5 stores. All of them shut down on the same day about a year and a half ago.

Well ..there you go Bob ! Another new business for you !:clap:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I see a tax write off for a fleet of Snow-Tracs for the only place that delivers during snow storms!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Bad taste in shirts, bad taste in snowcats... and probably bad taste in pizza toppings. I can see it now... cheese, pepperoni, and menthol.