• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who Knew

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe we need parents with some common sense, and to stop thinking the government will or should fix every little thing that crops up, for God's sakes!!
Cripes!

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree . But the whole point was that Our Media thought it was worth reporting . That's why I love www.newsbusters.org . they call the Msm on their BS .
This story is just minor compared to what they expose on Media bias .

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Ohhhhh GEEEEZZZZ.... Im talking about that woman who "trys to be funny but she isnt" chick on News Busted. Which is the opposite of Winehouse who doesnt mean to be funny but is... in a tragic way.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ohhhhh GEEEEZZZZ.... Im talking about that woman who "trys to be funny but she isnt" chick on News Busted. Which is the opposite of Winehouse who doesnt mean to be funny but is... in a tragic way.
This wasn't one of those chicks.
Did you watch the clip?:blink:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah I watched it. Thats her. Ive had dentist visits that were funnier. (seriously I have!).

Ehhhh to each their own. She isnt dont much harm except making the Repubs look goofy and giving me a bowel movement. :mrgreen: (Now dont get mad Nixion you know I love ya man! Nothing against you!)

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
(Now dont get mad Nixion you know I love ya man!

Oh I'm not mad , I was just hoping that You might have found a heterosexual relationship by now . I get tired of You "hitting":whistling: on Me

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah I watched it. Thats her. Ive had dentist visits that were funnier. (seriously I have!).

Ehhhh to each their own. She isnt dont much harm except making the Repubs look goofy and giving me a bowel movement. :mrgreen: (Now dont get mad Nixion you know I love ya man! Nothing against you!)
The clip intended to be viewed was the one concerning the playground equipment, even though the usual Newsbusted was featured on the same page.. now get over here.. and take this!

NRAfemale

Banned
I thought I was the only one that thought this:mrgreen: She has the same look for every punch line. She doesn't come up with the material,
she just reads it:whistling:

RedRocker

That does it, we need a law against the Sun!!! Besides that, I've heard rumors it contributes to global warming!! :sick:

Then we have a dumb ass woman that lets her kid run around on
a play ground bare footed where he burns his feet..........Duh!:bonk:
Then makes a stupid statement bout nobody knowing things get
hot. Amazing.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Well SOB!!! I burned my ASS on my leather seats the other day when I flopped into my car in shorts! Those bastards at Toyota will PAY to have a shade tree planted for me to park under and guy to move it periodically so it keeps up with the sun's movement! Yeah! That's it! It's ALL THEIR FAULT!!

Seriously people... I actually wrote my Congressman this morning about frivolous lawsuits and people taking responsibility for their own actions.

princess

this is just CRAZY!! Where has common sense gone? Why is that kid going to the playground sans shoes? I remember when slides were metal...and yes they did get hot in the sun...

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Even as kids, didn't we all know that a slide on a playground was going to be HOT on a hot summer day?
That newly laid tar on the road shouldn't be stepped on (even though it was fun to punch the bubbles with a stick!)

I'm with you Jeremy. My car interior gets mighty hot at times.
Damn you Ford Motor Company, damn you!!!
How dare you put leather seats in my car without a warning!
In fact, it should state in my owner's manual :
Caution! Interior May Get Hot During Warm Weather Conditions!
Carefully open car door, release heat. Come back in 20 minutes.
Sit on seat. Start ignition. Drive car.
Happy Motoring!
Your Friends At The Ford Motor Company.
groan-giggle*

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
this is just CRAZY!! Where has common sense gone? Why is that kid going to the playground sans shoes? I remember when slides were metal...and yes they did get hot in the sun...

OK. How often does OUR kid where shoes vs when she does not? LMAO MOST of the time at a park she has hers on, but are you willing to bet she stays that way ALL the time? She is pretty sly and all....

of course if you weren't trying to do indecent things in the park we could keep a better eye on her....:hammer: LMAO j/k

princess

But the difference is...if OUR daughter takes off her shoes in the park...steps on a hot surface and proceeds to complain are we going to raise a fuss about the playground? NO...we are going to say "Well then put your shoes on" to our daughter
That is where common sense comes in