• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier Snowbus for sale.

mikejubbbbb

3 Snowbuses are for sale. They range in shape and price. If interested write me back and I can give the particulars. They are located in the Lake Simcoe area.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Can you post photos and give at least a bit more information about each?

mikejubbbbb

I will get the particulars this afternoon. I know they all are turn key and ready to go. One is a round window from the early 60's and the other ones are from the 70's. I will post the details this afternoon.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
What makes you think there won't be any serious bids on this machine ??

I suppose someone might have money to burn.

Up here they go for about $8,000.00+- running in good shape, your talking about something that is Fourty to Fifty+ years old.

For that kind of money you can buy a haglund. Amphibious, fast and a third of the age or less!

the old trucker

Up here they go for about $8,000.00+- running in good shape, your talking about something that is Fourty to Fifty+ years old.

Fogtender how old are most of the Snow tracs ?? How old are the thiokols ?? What about the tuckers ?? Some of them are in the 50"s. What do you have & how old is it ??

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Fogtender how old are most of the Snow tracs ?? How old are the thiokols ?? What about the tuckers ?? Some of them are in the 50"s. What do you have & how old is it ??

Well my Thiokol Imp was made in the 70's, there is a bunch of different models here. Many were government owned for various uses, then sold as surplus property.

the old trucker

One day left and like I figured, still no bids at $30,000.00, way too much for that old of a machine that takes an acre to turn around to boot!

Fogtender is there any way you could get the pics of that Bombardier again ?? I think there is a fellow here that is looking for a machine already rebuilt complete....

Old Trucker

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Fogtender is there any way you could get the pics of that Bombardier again ?? I think there is a fellow here that is looking for a machine already rebuilt complete....

Old Trucker

I will look later tonight, I may be able to find them on the desktop computer. Can't do it on the iPhone very well.