• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Grunt that just will not go away!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I despise this woman with ever fiber of my being. Evil effing bitch at every turn. Now her and NY Gov Homo want to legalize abortion right up until birth.

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 10.16.45 AM.png

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I think the old hag is starting to lose what little is left of her effin mind!!
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I suppose we can argue about the point at which a fetus is legally considered "human", but there is no rational way to push that definition to the point of birth. Terminating a person is murder and at nine months (full gestation) a fetus is a living human person.

Contrary-wise, I find myself more and more in favor of making retroactive abortion legal. Hillary is a prime example of a case where there is clear justification for such a policy. :hammer:

Edit: I just noticed the typo in the title of this thread. That second word is spelled with a "C" not a "Gr".

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I suppose we can argue about the point at which a fetus is legally considered "human", but there is no rational way to push that definition to the point of birth. Terminating a person is murder and at nine months (full gestation) a fetus is a living human person.

Contrary-wise, I find myself more and more in favor of making retroactive abortion legal. Hillary is a prime example of a case where there is clear justification for such a policy. :hammer:

Edit: I just noticed the typo in the title of this thread. That second word is spelled with a "C" not a "Gr".

Yeah, well that was just old TR trying to live up to his Mr. Lovable reputation.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's murder anyway in my opinion.
To abort to full term is unthinkable.
Roe v Wade will never be overturned.
This will NEVER happen in these United States.

Stupid silly cow.