• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Melen got suspended from high school

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
05ea5eb6511cebd15989a731d8cd3414.jpg

:whistling:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Actually, from what you hae previously described about Melen,,,,that sound exactly like here.

Be proud pa!

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
:w00t2:..... fer real~ melen suspended! she is so intelligent. if she was suspended,:ermm: f that principal

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Naaa not really Melen. Notice it's in Junkman's corner. Junk is known by many of us as a prankster general all round fun guy. So us old timers put stuff like Bob posted in there, and it usually means it is a prank / joke / pulling ur leg.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Naaa not really Melen. Notice it's in Junkman's corner. Junk is known by many of us as a prankster general all round fun guy. So us old timers put stuff like Bob posted in there, and it usually means it is a prank / joke / pulling ur leg.
Is that what is wrong with my leg?? Too much time in Junk's corner must have rusted up the ports.:hammer:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
UPDATE . . . and this really happened!

I emailed the image of the TEXT conversation to my wife while she was at school teaching. She thought it was real and, between classes, called me to scream at Melen for getting herself suspended :yum:

Red

UPDATE . . . and this really happened!

I emailed the image of the TEXT conversation to my wife while she was at school teaching. She thought it was real and, between classes, called me to scream at Melen for getting herself suspended :yum:

Next time, enlist the help of one of your wife's coworkers to video tape her response . . . there's money in all the fun you having.