• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sad: about the end of the season

snowbird

It appears the snocat adventures are about over for the season. I've unhooked the trail groomer and the forlorn SkiDozer is almost ready for storage until the next year. I've included a couple of pictures of my "last ride" today...not much scenery compared to folks living in or near mountains.

Attachments

• groomer unhooked.jpg
    groomer unhooked.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 197
  • side view skidozer retired for season.jpg
    side view skidozer retired for season.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 202
  • north side of grove.jpg
    north side of grove.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 196
  • big hill.jpg
    big hill.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 195

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
well mine has just started days are getting longer and the temp is above 0 so the fn has just started

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks for the pictures, Snowbird. I'm sad to see the season end, also.

With the snowpack settling, I will be able to get around in the Muskeg for another couple of weeks ( I hope).

vtmtnbob

Thank you for posting the pictures. I see the end of the season for me as well. I missed the big snow storm in vt ( 3 feet) as I had taken the family out west to disneyland. I have yet to get time to go see my cabin this month. Since we had lots of snow and warm weather i am going to be cautious about moving my st4 (if it will start anyway) as the tracks may have frozen. I may just have to wait till next year.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
It's about to end soon here too. We still have close to 3 ft of snow on the level but with a full day of rain and above freezing temps during the day for the past week or so, I figure it won't take long to melt. Looking out the front window, I can now see a couple more inches of my fence which has been mostly buried all winter.