• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Are you a putter and a tinker ?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I can't sit around . I always got to be doing something . I guess I am a Putterer ! I love to redesign stuff and get it to work . Once it does I lose interest and move on to my next project . I've done this with vintage Corvettes ,Porchse 911's, 450 sl's , JD Crawlers , Willys pickups , Antique gas stoves, Kristi snowcats , Black powder rifles and a ton of other stuff . I once cut 2 jeeps in half and mated them back together ??? I had a CJ5 on the front and a CJ7 on the back . Sometimes I think I may never slow down and they will find my bleached bones lying over my latest project . Are there others as crazy as me ? Now I just saw that Screw drive snowcat video from 1926 that a FF member posted and think I should try to build one of those !!!
Is there a doctor i should see ? :w00t2:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I can't sit around . I always got to be doing something . I guess I am a Putterer ! I love to redesign stuff and get it to work . Once it does I lose interest and move on to my next project . I've done this with vintage Corvettes ,Porchse 911's, 450 sl's , JD Crawlers , Willys pickups , Antique gas stoves, Kristi snowcats , Black powder rifles and a ton of other stuff . I once cut 2 jeeps in half and mated them back together ??? I had a CJ5 on the front and a CJ7 on the back . Sometimes I think I may never slow down and they will find my bleached bones lying over my latest project . Are there others as crazy as me ? Now I just saw that Screw drive snowcat video from 1926 that a FF member posted and think I should try to build one of those !!!
Is the a doctor i should see ? :w00t2:

I think I would like to be a crazy as you but my bank account, work and family obligations keep me in check. Which in the bigger picture is probably a good thing. But then again, I'm a fair bit younger than you so I have lots of time to go off the deep end. :doh:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I think I would like to be a crazy as you but my bank account, work and family obligations keep me in check. Which in the bigger picture is probably a good thing. But then again, I'm a fair bit younger than you so I have lots of time to go off the deep end. :doh:

Being crazy is not so bad . I get 3 squares a day and most people leave me alone .

You really want to have fun , start muttering to yourself in public . People will give you a lot of room . I never have to fight for a seat on the bus .

Trakternut

Or, you can sit in a fitting room at your favorite clothing store and holler out; "Hey! There's no paper in here!"

That'll get you bumped up to a room with padded walls.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
I'm like that but also not well funded.

My latest project is making a 2 plane adjustable solar panel mount out of a exercise bench that i got at the dump :smile:

If I had a bunch of money, I would be dangerous... always thinking stuff up.