• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A bit of a bumper

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
It my new way of taking trees down :D
Yesterday and todays project, its still too cold to carry on with the loader but good enough for little projects.
Should keep the bonnet dent free, no more getting a strap out to tow stuff, its getting pushed! :thumb:
DSCF0660.jpg

DSCF0659.jpg

DSCF0657.jpg

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Good show Jim.:thumb: See ya still got mud too. Now I see where ya got that new avitar.:tiphat::beer:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Yep, still got mud. Got stuck the other day in the little tractor :eek: Good I got the other to tow it out.
Nearly time for sun now, usually start mowing 2 week in March. Its already way dryer than it was. :a1:

How your couunterwieght coming along, looking forward to seeing them parts you plama cut, well and the finished product :D Its alot bigger then I thought :thumb:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Mith said:
How your couunterwieght coming along, looking forward to seeing them parts you plama cut, well and the finished product :D Its alot bigger then I thought :thumb:
Jim, I've got Monday off, and maybe I can do something with this thing. I've worked out how I'm going to fab a toplink, it's going to look/work like one of those TPH quickhitches. It's gone pretty slow since the more I think, the less gets done, along with the time factor. I want to try to make this auseful thing to others as well. Time will tell.:tiphat::beer: