• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

All that is missing....

The Sweet Wbj1

A friend took his sled up to our place yesterday and got some pics for me. All that's missing is me and a Tucker!

1-23-16%2014_zps1ts81zbs.jpg

tatman

SUPER Site Supporter
If our place had that much snow, I'd be there even if I had to borrow a snocat!!!!

The Sweet Wbj1

If our place had that much snow, I'd be there even if I had to borrow a snocat!!!!

Tatman I hear you! The other bad part is, for now, I live 1,700 miles away! The plan is to move there in 5 years.

Btw, my buddy that took the pics spent the weekend at his place up there. He is about 400' lower than our place. Sunday night they got 2' more snow dumped on them! He said it was tough riding on the sleds going down. I would like to see some pics now!

sheep_mtn

GOLD Site Supporter
Yes sir. We are between Montrose and Ridgeway.

That's a beautiful spot you've got there - spent a lot of time down that way in Ridgway, Ouray, etc. With all that snow you must be up on the Cimarron side of things I'm guessing. Enjoy it!

The Sweet Wbj1

The Sweet Wbj1

You guys can Cat up to my place and I will sneak you in the back way! They may catch you at the bottom, but hey at least you could say you skied it once lol