• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How the day started!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Woke up chilly and aching way too early. Came out and looked at T-stat and it said 78 was the room temp. Got online and after a bit made coffee. Went back to the bathroom and thought dang chilly back here. Check T-stat and it now reads 80. What the hell? Temp outside is 3F and bedrooms are cold as hell by now. Finally figured out that the oven has been on all night at 400 degrees and keeping the kitchen,living and dining rooms nice and toasty while the rest of the house chilled down!:hammer::hammer::hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Weren't a damn thing in there but the thermometer! She baked fish for supper last night and never shut it off. I thought it was a little cold when I got up but the blood thinners make me cold a lot.