• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Veterans

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I, want to say Thank You to all the Veterans and truly appreciate your sacrifice to our country and you have earned my lasting graditude for your service, Thank You...

pontoon princess

Last edited:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I can not agree more with the words PP has posted. Take just a short moment of your day, life, to salute. Our many veterans of ALL wars,for there past and continued service to this great country we live in. The USA!!

Attachments

• 334CF259-0590-44B1-A70C-1BDFDBD5D8BB.jpeg
    334CF259-0590-44B1-A70C-1BDFDBD5D8BB.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 4FFF2F06-3DAD-4828-92BF-95F9EE55215D.jpg
    4FFF2F06-3DAD-4828-92BF-95F9EE55215D.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks PP and MnOutdoors. :thumb: :tiphat:

Here is a pic I ran into a few weeks ago. Me in the Ship Radio Room while serving in Vietnam. 73 near the end of the war.

Attachments

• MeAtWrokOnTheButte.PNG
    MeAtWrokOnTheButte.PNG
    298.2 KB · Views: 175

PJL

I worked on Hueys in Panama in 1981. No wartime service. This pic might be me. The Aviation Digest I found it in didn't ID this guy. But I did look like that and I drove that very tug.

Attachments

• Panama Mech.jpg
    Panama Mech.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 133

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Here's to all the veterans. Yesterday was our remembrance day up here in Canada. We just got back from our church remembrance day service. 12 years ago we had 13 living parishioners who served in ww2. Now, we have 2 left.

They picked out 10 people either parishioners or family members and did display collages of their time in the war. My wife's grampa was one of the ones featured. He was a pilot in ww2 flying bombers. He was one of the famous Canadian dam busters. My grampa was also mentioned in the service. He was in the army serving in various roles. One was as a troop building bridges. Another was on the clean up crew going in after a battle to clean up the bodies etc. He never spoke of the war.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Here's to all the veterans. Yesterday was our remembrance day up here in Canada. We just got back from our church remembrance day service. 12 years ago we had 13 living parishioners who served in ww2. Now, we have 2 left.

They picked out 10 people either parishioners or family members and did display collages of their time in the war. My wife's grampa was one of the ones featured. He was a pilot in ww2 flying bombers. He was one of the famous Canadian dam busters. My grampa was also mentioned in the service. He was in the army serving in various roles. One was as a troop building bridges. Another was on the clean up crew going in after a battle to clean up the bodies etc. He never spoke of the war.
Here's my wife's grampa's display board at the church.
76bf89bebec31198a999fe003233185e.jpg