• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New to me Tucker Kitten

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
there you go

place the photo in either desk top or your photo file and rotate them to the correct orientation everything should be okay before posting,

pretty much the problem is the camera phone, need to import to the computer first, then post to the forums

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_28c.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_28c.jpeg
    440.3 KB · Views: 290

230 Pilot

SUPER Site Supporter
So, not much interesting restoration work to report. Been raining in New England 21 out of 30 days in April. The lake is 9 inches over full, and if it goes up 3 more inches there will be a lake wide "no wake".

I see the factory is now restoring a kitten, according to the latest newsletter, should come out awesome.

I have been spending time on getting things running , after it sat for so many years. I replaced the rubber gas line, as it was sucking air and wouldn't stay running. New Battery, points, oil and filter, wiper blade, wiper motor apart for cleaning, replaced wiper motor switch, headlight replaced, rewired horn, fixed tailight, greased water pump (with army surplus water pump grease), changed the V-Belt, and oiled all the hinges.

A limb off a big pine tree fell on the roof and hood while it was parked for so long, so i decided to lay down on the front seat and push the roof back up with my foot, worked well as boots don't have sharp edges to make a mark.

Next up is the charging system, the voltage regulator has no cover on it and the contacts are stuck, have to check out the generator and update some wiring also.

Motor mounts are deteriorating, so will start putting some penetrating oil on them to free them up.

and the tinkering continues...................

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Small world story. Tonight I sold a snowmobile to a gentleman lives in California has two tucker sno cats he runs in the Sierra range somewhere. Modern 2000 and a 78 rubber. Gave him the link so hope he joins us. Talked Tucker’s for a bit.

He has a sea plane on New Found Lake NH and flys around the area. Said there was a red kitten he saw in this area near a rock wall. Thinking it was yours?

Also tip on a late 60’s pontoon and parts more west.

230 Pilot

SUPER Site Supporter
Might not have been mine, think that it might be the one that was in Meredith. There is s guy with a kitten, but also has some other machinery behind the wall.