• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Permatex Anti Seize Lubricant

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Anybody here use it? I use it all the time when working on vehicles, machinery or whatever. Great stuff. I discovered it merits when serving in the Navy and been a fan of it ever since.

Too many applications for it to list, suffice to say you should keep it handy when putting things back together you may have to take apart again.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I remember the permatex being a lot thicker than the locktite. both seem to do the job.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I remember the permatex being a lot thicker than the locktite. both seem to do the job.

I've always used the Permatex Anti Seize to lubricate the slides when changing disc break pads. Never use the Moly grease most do. I have always had good luck with that stuff no matter where i have used it.

Every nut that goes on a bolt on my vehicles has some anti seize on it unless the application calls for Thread Locker.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We use it a lot. All sorts of brands as well. I can not remember any of them not working as advertised. Farm machinery is a natural for this as some gets left out doors seasonally. As well as the corrosion from fertilizers and other products that are acidic. Makes life so much simpler when you need to do a repair later..

Regards, Kirk