• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Old is Great

Leni

An old Woman was asked,
"At your ripe age, what would you prefer to get : Parkinsons or Alzheimers?"

The wise one answered,
"Definitely Parkinsons - Better to spill half my wine than to forget where I keep the bottle." :1062:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
My memory is getting so bad I have had to invent clever devises to keep me from going insane. Last week I brought wine to Squerly's place but had squirreled the corkscrew cleverly in a place I would not miss. When we got to his house, I tore the car apart looking but it wasn't there!:ermm:

This morning I found it in my hiking boots when I tried to put them on. Ouch! But at least the idea sorta works.:whistling:
Unfortunately, I had left all the wine at Squerly's place.:sad:

Post it notes are one clever method to help but I can never remember where I put them.:unsure:

The other day I could not log on because I forgot my password. I had it somewhere posted on a note, but apparently next to the computer wasn't one of those places.

My CRS ( can't remember S**T ) is getting so bad that I have changed all my computer passwords to 'incorrect'.

Now when I forget, the computer tells me :

"Your password is incorrect"