• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama's Gas Prices . . .

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, they would, if they weren't so busy laughing.

Was that Typed on a Vic 20 ?? ! ? Md , I think that I've found a problem with my internet security ! all further transmissions will be curtailed until a safe means is found to disseminate the truth .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Was that Typed on a Vic 20 ?? ! ? Md , I think that I've found a problem with my internet security ! all further transmissions will be curtailed until a safe means is found to disseminate the truth .

I told you not to use my REAL NAME :hammer:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I told you not to use my REAL NAME :hammer:

I'll do a formal apology as time allows . Right now ,there's a black helicopter hovering over the house . They seem to be broad casting something like "We're from the government and here to assist You . Please step outside with all your documents . " I'm not sure If I'm going to . The guy on the Mike had a Mexican accent . I also heard one of the guys in the background say " when he comes out , shoot that Gringo SOB ! " So , If You don't hear anything more from Me , all I can say is Thank You Ear leader for all this hope and change ,with kudos to erkle holder for providing meaningful employment to the less fortunate from south of the border . :hammer:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Why did you give away the location of my Bug-Out Shelter!?!

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Why did you give away the location of my Bug-Out Shelter!?!

Because They'd never think to look there after I said where it was . We are dealing with government sleuths after all . Think about it , they cant even decide on JFK's assassination , or what happened a Chappaquiddick . Of course ,if You are all that worried , You could bunk in BCZOOOMs bunker for a while .
Call or write him at 742 675 0098 ,or at 1345 tonsillitis drive Trojan , Pa 45231

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, I'll meet you there. Midnight tomorrow. Under the waning moon.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Seriously, you forgot. Spoken like DAFFY DUCK.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, I'll meet you there. Midnight tomorrow. Under the waning moon.

Yup , Mums the word ! Do We need to use the secret hand shake ? And is the pass word still " the frost is on the Watermelon " ?

. . .

Geez, My translator tube was set to Donald ! If You think Your not being monitored ,could You retransmit ? Please use the Marvin the Martian dialect .

SHHHH . . . . no communications until midnight.

By the way, I'm hiding under the leaf pile by air shaft.

Don't hide near that scenic little pond. Its not a pond, its a cesspool. Don't ask me how I know :hammer:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
SHHHH . . . . no communications until midnight.

By the way, I'm hiding under the leaf pile by air shaft.

Don't hide near that scenic little pond. Its not a pond, its a cesspool. Don't ask me how I know :hammer:

Midnight zulu? Oh, and thanks for the warning . Unfortunately it was not received in time . The dogs on the other hand are happy . They seem to take great pleasure in rolling on me,as there has been a shortage of road kill lately due to the high cost of fuel .
Yours truly , mysterious Dave .

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Hell, why not say that.

Limbaugh been sayin for years that it's still Clintons fault.

I just think y'all oughta stop your whinin an understand Obama IS your president.
The majority won, get over it.

You think you can do a better job, then YOU run for president, if you win we'll see how you do.

Oh please stop it! You're making me all misty inside. :yum:

Whatever was I thinking!? Was it something I said that offended you and your Annointed One? Lay off the Kool-Aid there boy. You'll feel better in the morning. :yum:

fr73ed

Oh please stop it! You're making me all misty inside. :yum:

Whatever was I thinking!? Was it something I said that offended you and your Annointed One? Lay off the Kool-Aid there boy. You'll feel better in the morning. :yum:

OK keep the origional then
nah, I ain't offended, are you ?

You think you can do better , I'd like to see you run for pres.

Nevertheless, Obama is your President.

Koolaid, hell no, just vodka
good fer ya