• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Alaska can't ship gas/oil to US so it wants to ship to China!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't say that I blame Alaska for wanting to do this. They get tax dollars based on volumes of natural gas or oil shipped, they don't really care who buys it since regulators won't let it come down to the continental US. Further, if they are producing they get jobs for building the pipeline, get jobs at the shipping point, get jobs at the drilling points, and they get taxes from all those jobs too.

We are such big idiots here, we won't let our own gas/oil be sold to our own people.

LINK => http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/448b66c6-7343-11e1-aab3-00144feab49a.html#axzz1pcF9gynF

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Obama doesn't want us to be energy independent, so his minions create more anti-everything regulations. Just what the fuck does this moron think he's accomplishing by shutting down all energy and jobs in is country? If this isn't ant-American behavior, I don't know what is. Fucking Kenyan...

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Some worship the devil as well...doesn't make them intelligent or even informed.

Nope never said the sheeple were either one. They just blindly follow their god who will take them right off the cliff. Our debt is now 117% of GDP or so and most people are worried about whether they will get home in time to watch American Idol. See what I mean?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Nope never said the sheeple were either one. They just blindly follow their god who will take them right off the cliff. Our debt is now 117% of GDP or so and most people are worried about whether they will get home in time to watch American Idol. See what I mean?

Damn straight !:clap: