• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dr Judy Michowitz’s deleted video.

Bannedjoe

In my opinion, this is probably the closest to the truth than anything we will ever be told.
The video was removed from facebook and youtube, and this gal is likely to disappear as well.
You be the judge.

This was perportedly written by a retired CIA guy about this whole thing.

I don’t know if you have seen this yet, but if not it is important to find the 26 minutes and listen to this story. It was quietly out there for a couple of weeks until YouTube operatives recognized its value and took it down. Fortunately, by that time it had made the rounds on Facebook (which also removed it) and had become viral to the point that even CDN housewives asked me about it (not just Judy). It ties up the charade that we are now in with the entire dung-ball that the AIDS fiasco once was, as still is. This is part and parcel of the rabbit hole I was discussing in Aruba and it ties back directly to Durham’s investigation in Connecticut. You were absolutely correct about his integrity and perseverence - to the point that I now fear for his life. Durham has made his way into the Clinton Foundation funding schemes as well a the Gates Foundation money that financed this entire show. If he can stay in office, it will be impossible for them to keep a lid on the real story. This is why the media is already starting to press fears of a “second wave” of virus activity coming this summer. It is of course, a canard - as is the minor league flu we have destroyed the economy for. They must gain control of the election mechanism (i.e., mail ballots or similar vehicle of control) and do so promptly. At this point fear and complicity of State and local government types is the only lever of power left to them. Fauci is not only corrupt - he has been a criminal for years.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/corruption-to-silence-people-who-object/

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've seen the video. Definitely worth the watch. Do an internet search for her name or the word "plandemic".

Trying to find it online is like playing wack-a-mole. As fast as it goes up, it gets pulled down.

She tells what's really going on and how Fauci and others have really been messing with things. Fauci, Gates et al are all trying to manipulate the whole thing while at the same time creating the immunization for which they expect to make many, many billions.

Hydroxycholorquin works at about 60-cents/dose. Fauci/Gates... are trying to get that pulled out of production then replace it with their $1000/dose.