• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Herman Cain Campaign Ad

Kane

I like what Cain has to say and what he stands for, but realistically and as a concerned conservative, I feel that the closest Herman should be to the White House right now is on the Romney/Cain ticket.

A formidable ticket at that. Bring it on, Obama.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I get the message. It is odd coming from the campaign manager himself but perhaps Cain is trying to connect a realism to his message.

What I don't get is the drag on the cigarette at the end.

What the hell is that about?:unsure:
franc

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
That's the odd part.
Perhaps an attempt to attach some earthiness to the ad?
Not even sure if earthy is what I am looking for here.

grizzer

I dont see any compelling appeal to independents here.

The left wing adds fuel to their mockery. I see a SNL skit Saturday night.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
the guy shakes his head physically saying no while saying yes he believes in him,not sure he truly believes what he is saying.....just an observation:ermm:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
hmmm...

According to Kevin on Hillbuzz, this ad has got the liberal media and establishment republicans all a-twitter. I wouldn’t know because as I have stated there’s no tv news in my house.​
Kevin says:
I love how the media and the Cocktail Party GOP establishment alike have done exactly what Herman Cain wanted them to do regarding the campaign ad above.
It’s a cheap, little ad thrown together for almost nothing, with Herman Cain’s chief of staff Mark Block talking mildly into a camera…and then smoking a cigarette at the end. That cigarette was bait…so that Cain’s campaign could get free air time in the media as various fools went on about Mark Block smoking and how terrible and odd it was.
I liked the video right off the bat when I watched it. The ad is brilliant, really.​
I’m sure that will leave you D. C. high priced advisors and consultants puzzled, but then it is what you don’t understand that is going to win the day this election.​
Watch to the end to see what the fuss is all about. Has anybody noticed Nobody and I mean Nobody has said one word about our Dear Leader smoking although we all know he does. Not only that, he lied about quitting, too, which is no big deal in this serial liar’s long list of lies. I’ll bet that rose garden is full of cigarette butts, if not the White House itself.

http://bellalu0.wordpress.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Block. Looks like a brand new wikipedia page.​

Wow. Here’s another rocking Herman Cain campaign video:​

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
hmmm...​

According to Kevin on Hillbuzz, this ad has got the liberal media and establishment republicans all a-twitter. I wouldn’t know because as I have stated there’s no tv news in my house.
Kevin says:
I love how the media and the Cocktail Party GOP establishment alike have done exactly what Herman Cain wanted them to do regarding the campaign ad above.
It’s a cheap, little ad thrown together for almost nothing, with Herman Cain’s chief of staff Mark Block talking mildly into a camera…and then smoking a cigarette at the end. That cigarette was bait…so that Cain’s campaign could get free air time in the media as various fools went on about Mark Block smoking and how terrible and odd it was.

Read more http://hillbuzz.org/2011/10/25/hila...an-cains-trap-with-his-mark-block-smoking-ad/

I liked the video right off the bat when I watched it. The ad is brilliant, really.​

I’m sure that will leave you D. C. high priced advisors and consultants puzzled, but then it is what you don’t understand that is going to win the day this election.​

Watch to the end to see what the fuss is all about. Has anybody noticed Nobody and I mean Nobody has said one word about our Dear Leader smoking although we all know he does. Not only that, he lied about quitting, too, which is no big deal in this serial liar’s long list of lies. I’ll bet that rose garden is full of cigarette butts, if not the White House itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Block. Looks like a brand new wikipedia page.​

Wow. Here’s another rocking Herman Cain campaign video:​

Oh no, Barry doesn't smoke in the White House. We are a nation of laws and it is illegal to smoke in a federal building. Barry wouldn't think of ever breaking the law.:glare:

No, he doesn't smoke anymore:whistling:

nope:yum:

As for Herman Cain,,,,,a very seriously differ't candidate. A rather innovative way to get free publicity. Kinda refreshing to see a pragmatic mind in politics.​

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Cain brings something new and funtothe game everyday. Confousing and confounding the establisment both the left and right.

But unlike the Anarchist bitching sit-in babies on Wall Street, he is tearing them down with a classy and respectful campaign,the style of which we haven't seen for some time,,,,say 1980.

I keep imagining how much fun it might once again become to be an American waking every day in a country run by such a person.:wow:

we shall see.

http://www.forumsforums.com/wiki/File:Ronald_Reagan_Inauguration.JPEG

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
We are a nation of laws and it is illegal to smoke in a federal building. Barry wouldn't think of ever breaking the law.:glare:

Why not? Bill Clinton used to smoke cigars in the White House. Oh!!! Wait!!!! He didn't smoke them , did he? :yum::yum::yum:

Come on. Somebody was going to say it. Why not me???

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Has this one been posted yet?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSlC7BxmSqY"]He Carried Yellow Flowers - YouTube[/ame]

Seems like he's thinking outside of the box on his campaign videos.

mak2

THe lady going in the door at first and right at the last was holding a rooster or a chicken and the guys commented on it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh yes!
The woman with the chicken in her arms.
Geez, maybe that's another awesomely veiled piece of theatrical messaging on the part of the Cain campaign.
Brilliant, I say.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, you said "we" haven't figured it out yet.
Surely you and yours must have been discussing it at some point, yes?

mak2

The first time I have seen this was a few minutes ago. I asked you about it because I did not understand it. You said something about some awesomely veiled something. I really don't care I was just trying to talk to you like a normal person. My bad.