• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lenny and Kirk @ the original Iowa Freedom Rock

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks guys!
Awesome picture.
:thumbup: :heart1:

Resized952020051995130734.jpg

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We had a really nice time to!

So glad I let Lenny talk me into going to the Freedom rock. This is the original, and today it was getting it's 22nd annual painting, as they change each year.. The painters goal is one rock in each of the 99 counties in the State of Iowa. He is also now a State Representative in our legislator in the Capitol. Great guy..

Glad I took the time, and glad Lenny did as well...

Thanks for posting this for me PG. I owe you lunch someday.... :flowers::thankyou2

Regards, Kirk

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You're welcome hun!
Hopefully all or most members see it.
Methinks most members eyeballs gravitate toward the political or snowcat forums these days.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Another side of the Freedom Rock. That is Ray Bubba) Sorensen to the left of the rock. He is VERY patriotic. He started painting the rock in High school before he ever took any art classes. He is painting rocks in all 99 Iowa counties.

Freedom Rock.jpg

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Kirk and I are holding Trump pens. I asked our waitress, who took the picture, if she wanted one. She said very enthusiastically said, "YES!!!" I gave her 3 of them.

Me and Kirk.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Pardon the pun ...but you guys rock.
:smile:
I think you Lenny have proven how involved you are in government affairs.
Kirk always has been very up on what's up.
Thanks again guys!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome. I love forum hook ups especially when pics are shared. Awesome backdrop for the pics. Love the Freedom Rock!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Great to put a face to your names. :thumb:
And a BIG Thanks to PG for the assist. :tiphat:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Great idea Lenny. It had been a while since I bought pens so ....I bought some of these also. Then I got to thinking and it cost me big. I bought some to give out to this years FF Site Supporters.

Attachments

• Trump2020PenForFF.JPG
    Trump2020PenForFF.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 102

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Great idea Lenny. It had been a while since I bought pens so ....I bought some of these also. Then I got to thinking and it cost me big. I bought some to give out to this years FF Site Supporters.

Doc, what do I have to do to become a supporter? Please post here you message me. Thanks.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lenny,
Near the top left, under the logo is a little button FF and changes to Site Supporter ...if you click that button it takes you to a Site Supporter donation page.
Here is the same link to get ya there:
http://www.forumsforums.com/D1.html

Once you click paypal you enter in the amount you want to donate and move on from there. You do not need a paypal account to donate but you have to enter in all your info just the same. Alternatively you can mail a check, just PM me for my address.