• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Muslim of the year

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
After studying the picture thoroughly (it took a while to get past the globes) It sorta looks like there are some other people with their robes open in the foreground and back ground.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
After studying the picture thoroughly (it took a while to get past the globes) It sorta looks like there are some other people with their robes open in the foreground and back ground.

What people & what robes ? I,ll have ta look again :w00t2:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
All I get is an error message. Not to worry, I saw it a couple of days ago but I just wanted to reconfirm my first impression. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Look no bombs :w00t2:

LiveLeak-dot-com-d76221c4d5f8-cid_f65faa621cee4600a3a4077e59e02a08evanswork.jpg

That little red x is hawt, bro!

:yum:
Hey Confuzz (mind if I call ya that?).. an intro would be nice.
Thanks,
PG.. 2nd in line post whore and top rep member.
Ahem...
WELCOME!

Yes, you can call me Confuzz, Fuzzy, whatever your preference. Theres like 600 forums here. Sorry, I missed it if there was an into forum.

I'm Confuzzled. I like pirates and I love girls so we should get along just fine matey.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, you can call me Confuzz, Fuzzy, whatever your preference. Theres like 600 forums here. Sorry, I missed it if there was an into forum.

I'm Confuzzled. I like pirates and I love girls so we should get along just fine matey.
So find the intro thread, matey.
We like that kinda shit around here.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you link to the pic or attach it as an image cowboy?

I'll attach it as an image to your post but I'm guessing you linked to it from somewhere else and they've changed something so you just see the x's.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I see notin. Both computers are work and at home. No Red X's or anything but a normal post.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you link to the pic or attach it as an image cowboy?

I'll attach it as an image to your post but I'm guessing you linked to it from somewhere else and they've changed something so you just see the x's.

the first time I just copied & pasted I beleive Doc , That was probablly my problem , Sorry & thanks . :biggrin: