• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Snow Cats????????

Cletis

What ever happened to the Australian snow cat coming to the states and also the Snow Master reproduction cat starting back up?

I thought it was supposed to be at the first of this year.

Cletis

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Iknow a little about the axe track as i have talked with boggie about it some and will lso let him comment on it as for the new snow trac all i can say is its comming the guy has put a large amount of his money into patents on some new ideas and getting an epa certified engine so as long as the government regulations don't bankrupt him he will be producing them and with the comunication i had with him he is doing every thing right to have a product that can be used on a job site as well as access to a cabin.certain individules expressed a little too much intrest in what he was doing and so he zipped up until he was ready for production.i would have been intrested in what he was doing to update his riggs so if i wanted to i could update mine to now i will have to wait like the rest.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
What ever happened to the Australian snow cat coming to the states and also the Snow Master reproduction cat starting back up?

I thought it was supposed to be at the first of this year.

Cletis

slow going on the Axtrack was suppose to be the first of 2011 we went and looked at them in Feb of 2010 as stated to get through the process of getting everything approved. is a very laborious task. also looking at modifications to the design for various reasons