• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Student.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
There’s a student in medical school who wants to specialize in sexual disorders, so he makes arrangements to visit the sexual disorder clinic.

The chief doctor is showing him around, discussing cases and the facility, when the student sees a patient masturbating right there in the hallway.

“What condition does he have?” the student asks.

“He suffers from Seminal Build-up Disorder,” the doctor replies.

“If he doesn’t obtain sexual release forty to fifty times a day, he’ll pass into a coma.”

The student takes some notes on that, and they continue down the hall.

As they turn the corner, he sees another patient with his pants around his ankles, receiving oral sex from a beautiful nurse.

“What about him?” the student asks.

“What’s his story?”

“Oh, it’s the same condition,” the doctor replies.

“He just has a better health plan.”

:yum::yum::yum:

Trakternut

So........Galv, on those days you don't post here......does that mean that your carpal tunnel syndrome has gotten to you and you're in a coma? :ermm:

Galvatron

So........Galv, on those days you don't post here......does that mean that your carpal tunnel syndrome has gotten to you and you're in a coma? :ermm:

No...it means 1 i have no new random shit to spam you with and 2 the shit posted by others deserves no comment.:yum::yum::yum:

My hands are fine.:biggrin:

Trakternut

Then, why did it take so long for you to respond to my post? eh :brows: Was this one of those "40 times a day" times? Hmmmmmmm???? :whistling:

Galvatron

Because i have a life and did not sit here waiting for you to reply.....you have me confused with some other wanker:yum::yum::yum: