• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lesson In Messing With A Senior Citizen On The Bus

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I hate those girls that egg these guys on. They all need a few smacks too.

Atta boy to the old guy. :thumb:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That old guy showed remarkable restraint. I would not have stopped till they carried him off to a stretcher. Jive BS punks deserve to get a tune up!:yum:

norscaner

I found it funny how the young fella covered up like a school girl when being smacked but was very brave after the older gent got off the bus.

Way to go ....probably a vet and I dont mean animal doctor

k-dog

In my experience on the Metro in DC, the trouble makers usually travel in groups and will gang up on one if necessary.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
LOL!! That 67 year old fella wasn't about to put up with any crap from any young punk. He clearly stated that he didn't care if he was black or white, he wasn't going to put up with abuse. Sure enough, he backed up his statement!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I do wonder if they ever called an ambulamce for the punk?

The older lady on the left side of the bus clearly tried to calm the situation from the beginning.
I bet if she'd have gotten up and slapped the shit out of the punk, he'd have sat his ass down. LOL

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I did a little follow up on this.
Seems the white bearded man is a Vietnam vet, and goes by the name Tom Slick or Vietnam Tom, and is very well known around the Oakland, CA area.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QOc-oHMb9E"]YouTube- 67 years old man Thomas Bruso aka Vietnam Tom interviewed after the incidents.[/ame]

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What I loved was the comment by the girl who actually filmed the video, she stated that she had everything filmed so that the punk could sue the guy. WTF sort of mindset is that? Did not the older guy try to defuse by moving his seat away? Did not the black punk get up and go to the new seat of the older guy? Did not the punk push/hit first? Seems to me that the punk got owned by someone who is probably 3 times his age but the mental capacity of the girl who took the video tape simply amazes me. By what giant leap of illogic does she come to the conclusion that the punk could possibly press charges, hell if anything the police would take him into custody for starting the physical confrontation.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
What I loved was the comment by the girl who actually filmed the video, she stated that she had everything filmed so that the punk could sue the guy. WTF sort of mindset is that? Did not the older guy try to defuse by moving his seat away? Did not the black punk get up and go to the new seat of the older guy? Did not the punk push/hit first? Seems to me that the punk got owned by someone who is probably 3 times his age but the mental capacity of the girl who took the video tape simply amazes me. By what giant leap of illogic does she come to the conclusion that the punk could possibly press charges, hell if anything the police would take him into custody for starting the physical confrontation.

It's a very sad and unfortunate side effect of the Jesse Jackasses and Al Sharpshit's of this world getting all black juries to convict innocent victims in situations like this. Using the words of an inappropriately racist radio host, that 'nappy headed ho' who was recording the incident should be sent for some serious racial sensitivity treatment. Without any doubt, she is clearly a racist who was trying to get the punk to beat the hell out of the old white guy. Justice is not served here.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Apparently the punk is going back to jail.

There is nothing that happened that could possibly cause charges to be brought against the vet/Tom.
He acted in self-defense. The punk wouldn't let it go.
When you view the video it appears the older woman at first tried to restrain punk, but once the fists started flying, it became a black vs white thing.
The girl who captured this probably considers herself amazing, when in fact she captured the guys bag being stolen and a lot of evidence that led to punky locks acting like an ass.
This video has gone freaking viral all over the net.
Heck, they're even making fun of the pronunciation of ambulance.
:shifty:
amber lamps.jpg