• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

motivating pictures

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ah some of the chit you find on a gun forum!

Attachments

• 633548449067222491-rule34atatifitex.jpg
    633548449067222491-rule34atatifitex.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 157
  • baconr.jpg
    baconr.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 158
  • GunFreeZonePearlMississippi.jpg
    GunFreeZonePearlMississippi.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 156
  • JasonThePink4939618e8eecf.jpg
    JasonThePink4939618e8eecf.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 157
  • JiuJitsu1-1.jpg
    JiuJitsu1-1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 157
  • 3953988763_4285cac91e_o.jpg
    3953988763_4285cac91e_o.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 157

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
yeah, a few more ........

Attachments

• zdebtstar.jpg
    zdebtstar.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 156
  • womenposter.jpg
    womenposter.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 155
  • PP.jpg
    PP.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 157
  • motivational-241.jpg
    motivational-241.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 157
  • sopmodcj2.jpg
    sopmodcj2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 157
  • lingerie-football-league-cubby-demo.jpg
    lingerie-football-league-cubby-demo.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 157

SShepherd

ABumpyRoad.jpg

LuckyInterviewSuit.jpg

Skittles.jpg

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, dayumn PG. :applause:

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it.

We need to see the other one to make sure there is a matched pair.:clap:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry for the bump of an old thread , But I have a question for the Moderators & I didn,t really want to report a post . Why am I getting red X,s on probablly 75% if the pics posted here , it seems most of them are posted by PG but there are a few others as well ?

Also When I was on page 6 of this thread , while scrolling down , My Virus detector went nuts multiple times . I never clicked on any pic , just while scrolling down it seemed to pic something up & I had to abort several times because something was trying to download on my puter . Just thought you should know , Thanks Bob

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I see a lot of empty posts by Pg but the most beautiful one is intact! We really do need to see both sides for analysis though.:clap::clap::clap:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry for the bump of an old thread , But I have a question for the Moderators & I didn,t really want to report a post . Why am I getting red X,s on probablly 75% if the pics posted here , it seems most of them are posted by PG but there are a few others as well ?

Also When I was on page 6 of this thread , while scrolling down , My Virus detector went nuts multiple times . I never clicked on any pic , just while scrolling down it seemed to pic something up & I had to abort several times because something was trying to download on my puter . Just thought you should know , Thanks Bob

You may just want to PM her and ask her for yourself. I cannot speak for her.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bob,

As for the red X's, PG probably linked to the pictures from another site who doesn't have them anymore. (e.g. posts 57-59 of this thread).

Each person can change their posts per page so I don't know if I'm seeing what you are (for page 6). Can you give me a post number range or first post # for page 6 on your computer? I paged through that area and didn't get any warnings about a virus.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks BC , Post 101 is the first post on page 6 of this thread . I just went to page six & imediatlly got the virus warning again . So I,m not sure whats going on , but its only that page that sets it off . Hope that helps . Bob

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I didn't believe you, so.... I got the warning on page 6 too. AVG moved them to the vault. :doh:

I Dont blame You for not beleiving me Ironman , I was begining to think it was just me :biggrin: . Thanks for verifying it . FYI , I run Avast if that helps anyone . Bob

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I went to page 5 and 6. All I got was a cookie request for imageshack which I declined. No virus warning.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I went to page 5 and 6. All I got was a cookie request for imageshack which I declined. No virus warning.

OhioTC18 I just clicked on page 6 again & got it again . the virus warning reads ( drinktothedead & some JPG image ) But I dont know which pic is causing it . What virus scanner are you running .

Might help if anyone else using avast or avg could see if they have the same problem those are the 2 thats picking it up . No big deal to me , Just thought Ya,ll want to know . Bob

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok, try it now. I removed the links to the pictures. I saved the links just in case I need to restore them.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I can still see all the pictures, and no virus warnings.

It appears Ohio fixed the virus warnings PG . Just in the 1,st page I get red X,s on your posts # 8 thru 11 & # 14 thru 17 as well as a lot of others on the other pages . I wasn,t trying to bitch , Just felt like I might be missing something :biggrin: . Bob

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh I see.
Yep, there were a few of us who probably used a file host to post pics at one time.
I haven't since I found out how to do it directly with the attachment clip lol

Here's another- :smile:

Will.jpg