• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

5 inches from flood stage !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Its warm here today .54 degrees . Snow is melting like crazy . River is really high . My Private road where it crosses the stream is about 5 inches from flood stage and I live in the mountains . It can only be getting worst down stream .Suppose to start raining here and there is no end in sight . This could get bad .:doh:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Better get the skiff out AL......ya might run low on dr...rum and need to floot to town!!! Stay dry:yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
He'll be alright. He's got two bathtubs ready to go out in the yard if the water gets any higher. About time those Kristi's saw action anyways.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
He'll be alright. He's got two bathtubs ready to go out in the yard if the water gets any higher. About time those Kristi's saw action anyways.

Damn ! I don't care how ugly you are ,,,,that there was funny !!!!!

I did buy extra Rum and Dr .Pepper . If you have to save me , Drinks are on the house !!!

PS: Don't try to save me just for free drinks ! I'll signal you when I need help !