• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

More TBN quotes

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I Like RAT , But I can remember Him Posting that His 1000th post would Be His Last. Didn't happen then (obviously ) ,and won't happen this time .
He made a great deal out of selling His 3830 . He'll most likely make a great re-entrance when He buys another machine

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
tractorErnie_ON_TBN said:
Rat, if you split this scene you will be missed by all, along with junkman, henro, ect.... yea I miss them.

You gotta admit, junkman had some whoppers !

Cheers Junk. :beer:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 144

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
And the thing about it is that they seemed to be keeping it pretty civil in that thread. I think Feathered1 gets bored and wants to flex his moderate, uh I mean moderator muscle occasionally.

k-dog

He could be just trying to up his post count to make sure no one catches him. Over 20,000 posts and probably less than 1% have any information whatsoever.

I also seemed to butt heads with MikePA and his PM's calling me down were nasty and uncalled for. I'm glad I was told about this place.:beer:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Now if they'd just send all the off-topic posts over here, I'm sure we'd gladly discuss tractors there and everyone would live happily ever after....but it is more fun this way!

OK, just to be polite once: no offense to MR and the PT gang; I really should post updates there more often, but haven't got around to it lately.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
His statement is far from decisive.

Or does he really mean "I have spoken for everyone and it is now time for all you little fellows to shut up and go play as you are not smart enough to talk about such things".