• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Little tank! New tracked ATV Tinger S500

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9y3vu_dEOk"]Little tank! New tracked ATV Tinger S500 - YouTube[/ame]

Starting price is $20K for the "big boy" and $16K for the smaller engine one.

Interesting, but no cab, and no mention of over the snow use, but I am sure it could...

Regards, Kirk

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
3 words:
Cushman
Trackster
Steroids

Really?

Can a trickster float? With the engine in the rear it will not nose over going down hill.

I don't think you watched the video. Top speed would leave a trickster or most any snow cat in the dust.

I find little about this machine that reminds me of a Trackster. Obviously your milage may differ....

Regards, Kirk

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Little tank! New tracked ATV Tinger S500 - YouTube

Starting price is $20K for the "big boy" and $16K for the smaller engine one.

Interesting, but no cab, and no mention of over the snow use, but I am sure it could...

Regards, Kirk

When I was working in intelligence in the '60's, we analyzed something similar being developed by one of the eastern bloc countries.

I never heard any more about it after we submitted our report. Apparently it never made production.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They are very close to passing the US EPA emissions.possibly within 2weeks,it has been a long drawn out process as it always is. The other unit made by Terranica is coming through The EPA process but slower.

Stay posted

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Really?
I find little about this machine that reminds me of a Trackster. Obviously your milage may differ....
Regards, Kirk

Mostly the "steroids" comment. but the undercarriage is the trackster style. It looks too light for the frame and speed to me. I would like to see the snow performance, if it came with an enclosed cab.

For me, my next machine will have to have a blade. I don't see a blade mount on this one either.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have very little use for speed in the places I travel. it looks like a promising machine for fast entry with light loads. ground pressure weight of it is a big facture

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
but the undercarriage is the trackster style. It looks too light for the frame and speed to me.

I agree they do look light, but the gauge of the steel is unknown to. I suspect that in time as with many machines there will be upgrades to remove the weak spots as time goes on.

Same for a cab and blade, maybe winter tracks, with steel grousers.. All in time and sales. If it doesn't sell, don't expect any of this...

I found it interesting enough to share with this track crazy group of people here on the net... I wish the company that makes these the best of luck. Completion is always a good thing in the market place.

Regards, Kirk