• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A Man's Tool Shed

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I kind of resemble that video... :thumb:

Furnace
Stereo/CD
Fridge/Freezer
Cooking/microwave
Dart board
Poker table/chips/cards
Beverages/cigars

Oh, and an "invite light". In the winter time, it's buttoned up where you can't see in through the windows. I have a particular light on the exterior that's different than all the others. When I turn that one on, it tells the guys in the neighborhood and the drive-by's that the party is on. We don't tell Mrs. Zoom or the other spouses about this light as they then know where to find us...:rolleyes:

cj7

LOL....

I have TV -cable, RADIO, Stereo (small), Computer, DVD, Fridge, Micro, Heat, Good view all in the garage....

Might have to get some games to keep up with B...lol

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I can tell you my wife has only been out to my shop and the shed maybe 5 times in the six years we have lived here. 3 or 4 of those times was when I asked her on the phone to get something for me or when she was bringing me the phone!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Called the wife out a few days ago to hold a socket on some bolt heads I was trying to loosen the nuts on under the Snao Master. So I guess they can be useful in the shop every once and a while.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can tell you my wife has only been out to my shop and the shed maybe 5 times

That is about the same with my wife. My workshop is about 125' from the house and she acts like it is in a different time zone. There really is nothing for her out there, but she seems to avoid it. I do need a mini-fridge in mine, and a better AV system. I do have a small boom-box radio, but its not quite as nice a plasma screen with surround sound! :smileywac

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I am looking at a place ti buy for my work shop. If I get it I will install a very nice BOOM BOX. No need for an elaborate sound system. The portable boxes today are pretty damn good and some even have speaker outputs. So the boom box and a couple extra speakers should do the job. Of course you have to have a refrigerator in the shop! I will pull the one out of my kitchen and put it into my shop and buy the wife a new one! A microwave is next on the list along with a nice brand new coffee pot. Any other ideas? I think I will start a new thread on that subject.

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Those dudes need to draw up a plan for that and patent it...........I see a mint in the making.