• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A red letter day !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
What a morning here in the back country of Idaho! Elk are moving , Honkers are picking out the locations to build nest . The snow is melting . Taken off the front porch :

Attachments

• P1010154.jpg
    P1010154.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 39
  • P1010155.jpg
    P1010155.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 38

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good pics Al ...and you still have snow!!!!!!!
High 70's here today. I finally did the first mow of the season, and I probably waited 4 days more than I should have. Grass was really high in some places.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
That's quite a sight to wake to every morning. It's really pretty Al.

As for the white stuff, you can keep it. I'd rather have to cut grass which I'll probably do for the first time next week.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Elk have now moved in this evening for a few mouthfuls of grass . I love days like today . Very Restful . I really should build a fire in the pit on the deck , but the wife will not let me sit outside while I am healing up .

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Been about the same here Al. Sadly, the rain is coming followed by more snow.