• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

14K GVW Tilt Trailer 18' Deck

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Tired of trailers that break when you use them ? I have my 2004 tilt deck pintle hitch tag trailer for sale. I have these custom built every couple years to haul heavy low clearance machinery. This trailer has 2 dexter 7000# cap electric brake axles with EZ lube hubs, new (just installed) 16" load range "E" tires on new 8 lug wheels, 14" cross member spacing, adj pintle mount, extra leaves added to the springs, 3 strap winches, & extra heavy dovetail. I have hauled scissor lifts, forklifts, tractors, bobcats, small dozers & more on this trailer. (Forklift is for illustration purposes & is not included..sorry ! ) Price a new one built this heavy & come bring the $$ & take this one instead. My new trailer ($5600+ before extras) is due to be completed in within 2 weeks, so this one must go soon.

Asking $3650.00

Phone 330-231-0901 anytime.

Attachments

• tilt tlr.jpg
    tilt tlr.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 257
  • tlt tlr tail.jpg
    tlt tlr tail.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 249
  • tlttlr rear view.jpg
    tlttlr rear view.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 252