• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier Muskeg wiring diagram

DynatracGuy

I have an older 70's (?) Muskeg. I have the parts manual but no wiring diagram. The one in the parts manual is useless. I could trace it out if I had to, but weather is so cold right now. I found that the starter button is always wired to power, even with the key switch in the off position. Is there any reason for this? Maybe someone modified it, but wiring looks original. Seems like an invitation for trouble as I will be leaving it in public parking areas at times.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Gas, flat head 6, double D tracks, key switch for ignition, separate push button switch for starter, heater switch gone as is original heater. I got an underdash one from JCWhitney that should work well.

I Will scan one for you, does not sound fatory what you have going on in yours

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
here you go.....

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 915

aulen2002

For future reference - that looks virtually identical (excluding hour meter and 1 speed vs. 2 speed heater fan motor) to the original dash configuration and wiring of my J5.