• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Restaurant in Texas told the waitresses Have to wear Clothes.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• RedneckHeavenWatresses1.png
    RedneckHeavenWatresses1.png
    595 KB · Views: 201
  • RedneckHeavenWatresses2.png
    RedneckHeavenWatresses2.png
    983.1 KB · Views: 196

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
yeah. that would mean a few arrests, here. not of that cardiac sort. cuffs & a cell would be involved. not a cell to phone friends. a slammer & 'at.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
But Wait!! :4_11_9: The areas that are usually cited as "non-hygienic" :poto: are covered on these ladies, so just what are the health
inspectors worried might get into patrons food? The paint isn't likely to flake off and the only other thing that comes to mind
is nationally advertised as something that "does a body good!" :brows: Where's the harm? :ermm:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I could easily become a lesbian.:brows: Oh, wait! I already am. I'm just trapped in a man's body. :doh: I also noticed the nips were not "outstanding." Must be very warm where the ladies were at, or they were in compliance to "no nipple" ordinances, by using pasties.:flowers:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Me thinks those are some fine looking ladys......wish I was close enough to go get a berger ... maby even help with the touch up after work.....bound to need a little touch up!!!!!!!:whistling:

and I do believe the blond has niples...if ya look close!!!!!:brows:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Me thinks those are some fine looking ladys......wish I was close enough to go get a berger ... maby even help with the touch up after work.....bound to need a little touch up!!!!!!!:whistling:

and I do believe the blond has niples...if ya look close!!!!!:brows:

You sir, have a lot better eyes than I have and believe me, I have looked close ... real close. :biggrin::biggrin:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not going to look at or read this thread, my wife doesn't allow such nonsense...

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I zoomed in on the blonde, and she has some kind of pasty covering her nips.

I want to know WTF is in the lips of the redhead??? Looks like some form of piercing in each corner. I can't figure why some people want to deface their face, especially when they are naturally attractive. I guess it's the old poor self esteem and peer pressure that does it. They're to f'ing dumb to realize thta they're going to get old someday, and look like shit.

Attachments

• old lady piercings.jpg
    old lady piercings.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 100

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
You sir, have a lot better eyes than I have and believe me, I have looked close ... real close. :biggrin::biggrin:

Had to go back and make sure I wasent dreaming....sure enough their there!!!!

Dad always told me...some times when ya want to know what something or some one are made of........ya got to scratch it a bit............:brows:

Actualy my old set of 60 power benocks do help in studying up close!!!

Last edited:

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Some of us should make a trip to Texas to investigate this more thoroughly.

Bob

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
That's about 110 miles from my house. I don't know why I mentioned that as I have no intentions of going there. It's not that I'm a prude but I view it as being akin to naked female mud wrestling. You get tired of watching it really fast. Besides, I've seen a lot of things in my life. Far too much to think of driving a 110 miles to see body painted ladies. Perhaps I'm just jaded in my advancing years.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I wonder whether spitting in the food is legal? I realize it is unsavory, but it is illegal?
spitting on someone can get you arrested for assault, I would imagine spitting in food would have the same result.