• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This is why I lowered my income, I'm sick of paying for these leeches!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
No thanks needed. I enjoy my job. It's just like any other job. There are good days and bad days. Anyho..don't want to detract from the topic of this thread.

My point was simply that it doesn't happen in America. It goes on in any country out there. People just expect a hand out and don't want to lift a finger to work for it. That's why I pay special attention to getting that point across to the teens I work with.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I think I’m the naive one here cuz I don’t know if you guys (Kane and Melensdad) are serious or just kidding… :unsure:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think I’m the naive one here cuz I don’t know if you guys (Kane and Melensdad) are serious or just kidding… :unsure:

Serious as a heart attack.
Ditto.

I figure that I was a producer/employer who contributed millions of dollars a month in tax payments to the government. I'm now semi-retired and run a little cigar shop as a second career. My goal is to starve the government of its funds so they have to stop spending. My life does not exist solely to serve the perpetual underclass who CHOOSES to TAKE FROM ME and who also CHOOSES NOT TO WORK FOR THEMSELVES.

I'll give anyone who tries a hand up.

I'm sick of giving leeches a hand out.

:hammer:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
My goal is to starve the government of its funds so they have to stop spending.
I mean no disrespect Melensdad, but a shortage of tax income hasn't stoped them from spending in the past. What makes you think they will suddenly change?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I mean no disrespect Melensdad, but a shortage of tax income hasn't stoped them from spending in the past. What makes you think they will suddenly change?

INSOLVENCY. It is inevitable. Just like in Greece today. And Spain (probably within months). And Portugal. Etc . . .

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
INSOLVENCY. It is inevitable. Just like in Greece today. And Spain (probably within months). And Portugal. Etc . . .
Yes, I agree. But the inevitable is just that, inevitable. Limiting your own income seems to be counter productive given that you are the one that will suffer, not the greedy bastards that are leading us down the tubes.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, I agree. But the inevitable is just that, inevitable. Limiting your own income seems to be counter productive given that you are the one that will suffer, not the greedy bastards that are leading us down the tubes.

I am in a good situation in my life with my finances, I can live without much income and be comfortable and happy.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I am in a good situation in my life with my finances, I can live without much income and be comfortable and happy.
Sigh.... that's got to be a nice position to be in. Not me though. I have a piece of property that I have to pay off and then I need to start on some cash savings to fall back on.