• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

You are all morons!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Rusty, I read your opening post and I simply have only two things to say.

1. You are correct. 100% correct. I love old stuff and the new stuff, but there is always a special feeling for the old stuff that is not made anymore. Never let the bastards drag you down, my friend.

2. As promised, I want that rep. Not that I deserve it, but you did promise. :biggrin:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Rusty, I read your opening post and I simply have only two things to say.

1. You are correct. 100% correct. I love old stuff and the new stuff, but there is always a special feeling for the old stuff that is not made anymore. Never let the bastards drag you down, my friend.

2. As promised, I want that rep. Not that I deserve it, but you did promise. :biggrin:

I'll getcha later, m8. Work computer doesn't let me do it for some odd reason. I'll getcha when I get home tonight :biggrin: