• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Chicago cocktail lounge worker spits on Eric Trump

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The left of course celebrated.
Eric reacted with dignity and class.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/0...res-his-reaction-vs-response-from-left-768754
An employee of an upscale Chicago cocktail lounge spit on President Donald Trump’s son Eric Trump late Monday evening — and in response, the “tolerant” left cheered in glee.

Word of the spitting first broke at roughly 10:30 pm Monday evening when local reporter Mary Ann Ahern took to Twitter to announce that an employee of a cocktail lounge known as The Aviary was in the custody of U.S. Secret Service agents for having spit on Eric.

SG-Eric-Trump-Spit.jpg

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope they charge that person with a hate crime.

Why? cause that is exactly what it is. Hate.

Biological assault with hate involved.

Hope this person's job was taken from them, at the very least.

Regards, Kirk

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not sure about Illinois, but in Indiana "spitting" is legally considered "Battery" against another human and is classified in the same category as punching and kicking but is often considered more dangerous because bodily fluids can contain diseases.

Mr Trump may not have pressed charges but he should be checked out by a doctor (or have at least have her tested for diseases)

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Not sure about Illinois, but in Indiana "spitting" is legally considered "Battery" against another human and is classified in the same category as punching and kicking but is often considered more dangerous because bodily fluids can contain diseases.

Mr Trump may not have pressed charges but he should be checked out by a doctor (or have at least have her tested for diseases)

Where I grew up the punching and kicking would come right after the spitting.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Until charges are filed against these subhumans and proper punishment handed down it won't get any better!!
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

Agreed. After all "Liberalism" is a communicable disease.:unsure:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe a quick knee to the groin, fallowed up with an elbow slash to the face at the time the spit was delivered would have been the most effective deterrent lol...

:thumbup:

But what do I know... :bolt:

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe a quick knee to the groin, fallowed up with an elbow slash to the face at the time the spit was delivered would have been the most effective deterrent lol...

:thumbup:

But what do I know... :bolt:

Regards, Kirk

You and I could probably do that and get away with it. Our names are not TRUMP.