• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Texas Flood Victim EVISCERATES Cocky CNN Reporter

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The people of Texas are struggling just to survive the devastation caused by Hurricane Harvey. Over the past few days, CNN reporters have shown how classless they are by relentlessly hounding the survivors for interviews in the hopes of spiking their struggling ratings.

Now, the people of Texas have finally had enough of CNN’s nonsense.
Independent Journal Review reported that a Texan woman unloaded on a CNN reporter on Tuesday as she tried to interview her in a shelter. It all started when reporter*Rosa Flores asked a mother named Danielle*what her experience was like trying to save her children from the flood waters.

“Four feet of water to get them food on the first day,” she began. “Yeah. That’s a lot of s**t.”
And Danielle didn’t stop there…
“But y’all sit here, trying to interview people during their worst times,” she said, addressing CNN. “Like, that’s not the smartest thing to do. Like, people are really breaking down and y’all are sitting here with cameras and microphones trying to ask us what the f**k is wrong with us. And you really trying to understand with the microphone still in my face. When he’s shivering cold, when my kid’s wet, and you still putting the microphone in my face!”
BOOM!

video here