• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Checking In on checking out !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I made it !!!:clap: The Mayans were wrong ! It is the 22nd of Dec. and I am still here !....sort of .:wink: Now I got to wondering :unsure:?
Are you still here ?
We need a head count of FF members that still remain with us .​
I do realize that some of us were long gone before the Mayans predicted that the SHTF .

Raise your hand as I call your name .

And since I 've got us all together for this head count , I might as well add a early

:clap:Merry Christmas:clap:

and save some time writing another post.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Yup, I'm here.

Woke up Friday morning and realized that since I wasn't dead and incinerated I'd better get get some Christmas shopping done. :hammer: Hell, it was a mad house. I was glad to make it home.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Woke up Friday morning and realized that since I wasn't dead and incinerated I'd better get get some Christmas shopping done.

Yep, me too. Wound up buying Trish a helicopter. Hope she has a sense of humor...

M1R-1.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I died a good bit last night. But the cold wind this morning brought me around.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Had to get up to pee about 1:30 yesterday AM, found wife and I were both still alive so decided to sleep the rest of the nite.
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I believe I'm still here ... when I looked in the mirror this morning the guy that looked back seemed to be me!