• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

As of today , my shop is in order !!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hard to believe ! It only took me 40 years ! I have spent about 4-6 hours a day organizing my shop for the last few weeks . I found stuff, I accused my kids of stealing 25 years ago . Anybody need a chaulking gun ? I got 14 of em .
Today I haul a truckload of totally ruined crap to the dump . Its kind of nice to walk around in there and actually find something instead of giving up , driving 130 miles round trip to get another chaulking gun . Did I mention I have a few extra to sale or give away as door prizes ??
Did you know that a perfectly good Tuna fish sandwich will go bad in about 6 years . At least I think its Tuna . Smells fishy though ????:unsure:

I had over 200 spray paint cans that the nozzle had plugged up about 20 years ago . Most were empty .

Speaking of paint , Did you know that if you leave automotive paint in your favorite spray gun for longer than 8 years it will go bad ?? I cannot get the top off to save me .
Gee , that sounds like what I said to the wife last night .:brows:
So today , I boldly go where NO man in his right mind has gone before !!! To my clean & organized shop !!!:w00t2::clap:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats.

That's my project for the garage (which hasn't had a car in it for 30 years)

Inspired by your post,,,,I plan to start today. well maybe tommorrow. No tommorrow is gonna be very cold,,,,OK next weekend.
No next week end is Eagle days and we also plan to work at the ranch. OK, sometime in February, I am gonna start on the Garage.
Yeah, February,,,,that's it.

Unless it gets too cold.

Uh,,,,,Guys,,,I'll get back to ya later on this.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I did mine about 3 years ago. needs it again. I have so many hammers I had to put up extra racks for them. I also have at least 8-10 caulk guns and 5 hand staple guns. I threw out a bunch of stuff and gave some things I had a bunch of to the Amish boys that helped build the greenhouses.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Every thing in my shop is exactly where it belongs!!!!!!right where I put it and I want it left right where it is!!!! Many things are duplicet cause I need extra.......and needed a reason to go to town........:yum: and NO I will not turn on the lights!!!!!!!....it would frighten the scorpions..

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Allen glad to hear this but, does that mean the krusty is out side on the trailer again

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Allen glad to hear this but, does that mean the krusty is out side on the trailer again

Nope ! Its really to be worked on . Seems to be a problem in the Clutch releasing correctly so I am pulling the motor !

Dmorency

GOLD Site Supporter
"Today I haul a truckload of totally ruined crap to the dump ."

Bet you will need some of that again next week...:smile:
Why is that within days of dumping stuff, you realize you need it for something?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Because before that if you remembered you had it you couldn't find it! Took me 3 years after moving here to find my bench grinder. I had help packing things up to move here.:whistling::yum:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Same thing happened to me 9 mos. after moving in here. Grabbed what I thought was a box of gal freezer bags. Way too heavy, opened and found quite a few items I'd been missing in the shop. One little mystery is still buggin' me, I used my dremel tool last summer for some little job and haven't seen it since!! I've searched high and low for it. I suppose when I go buy another it will surface in a most unlikely place,LOL!! Then I'll have two to keep track of.
Mike

Kane

Hard to believe ! It only took me 40 years ! I have spent about 4-6 hours a day organizing my shop for the last few weeks .

So today , I boldly go where NO man in his right mind has gone before !!! To my clean & organized shop !!!:w00t2::clap:
Sorry Big Al. Like squerly says, a post like this cannot be considered on the up and up unless substantiated by recent photographs. :whistling:

So let's see it! :biggrin:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
One little mystery is still buggin' me, I used my dremel tool last summer for some little job and haven't seen it since!! I've searched high and low for it. I suppose when I go buy another it will surface in a most unlikely place,LOL!! Then I'll have two to keep track of.
Mike
Hey now, I have 3 of them. Bought the last 2 at auctions for a lot cheaper than one of the little stones cost. We keep one set up for doing feet and nails with. One is in the wife's craft area and right now i don't know where the 3rd one is. Last one I bought for $2 at sale had a boatload of stones etc. but since it was at an Amish auction you could not plug it in. Nobody else wanted it.