• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Banned Again x3!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh and don't forget I was banned there as well.. To much of a Trump fan, and to little patients for several of the liberals there. I would have thought I would have temp ban, not a permanent one. Oh well...

Regards, Kirk
It was you I was speaking of in a previous post when I said "One of our own".
Yeah I know you were and are big on Trump, and that's cool.
My being off the net and away from that daily drama left me with little desire to even go back there like before.
If I wanna talk politics sensibly if at all ...this will be the place.
Don't sweat it.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
What gets me is I left for close to a year and came back to see the same people posting the same things. And I thought I have a lot of time on my hands!
Going to only use the "say anything" type section there and push that to the limits.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
What gets me is I left for close to a year and came back to see the same people posting the same things. And I thought I have a lot of time on my hands!
Going to only use the "say anything" type section there and push that to the limits.
:yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Invited a couple today.

Guess no one took you up on the offer.
Doesn't matter anyhow, I looked at the latest posts just now.
Looked... didn't log in .. that's not ever gonna happen.
Seems the activity has dropped dramatically.
Not sure if it's because for once the right can't defend Trump, especially after the last week's political "events", or if peeps are just getting sick of the madness in general.
Whatever....

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Mlurp & Manitou, can't remember maybe they had already been invited

Don’t need any more users with names beginning with “M”. We have 20pages of those.

How about folks beginning with Q, X, or Z? We’re short on those! :whistling:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Don’t need any more users with names beginning with “M”. We have 20pages of those.

How about folks beginning with Q, X, or Z? We’re short on those! :whistling:

Maybe I should change my username to Xerox. That way you can make more copies of me!! Wouldn't that be fun, eh? :th_lmao::yum::th_lmao::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
There are two z people there already- but they aren't here I don't think.
Course you never know lol

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Banned today from Breitbart News site. Dayum, this is starting to get old. May have to buy a VPN and spoof these assholes. :yum:

Nobody has a sense of humor anymore. What is wrong with these people?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Banned today from Breitbart News site. Dayum, this is starting to get old. May have to buy a VPN and spoof these assholes. :yum:

Nobody has a sense of humor anymore. What is wrong with these people?
I'm convinced this is the best place to be for political discussion among other things.

The other "side" doesn't get it.
I briefly visited the other forum after Kavanaugh was given the nod by Trump.
I simply said yay!, then commented in a thread about Nancy Sinatra. The Wal-Mart working mod sorta jumped me.
Other than that I play the trivia just as on here.
I'm lost on those people now.
Must say it's lovely to browse the latest and watch Franc and jimbo give it to em.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
RS is gone now isn't he?
I see the newer guy on there. Can't recall his name now. He's got a wild avatar.

RS got caught up in the mass "I'm really pissed off" ban a while back"

RS, Kirk, the guy who insisted on dragging up decades old threads, a couple others. I'm surprised I didn't make the cut.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I seem to recall a old woman over there with a penchant for late night drunken posts. Cannot recall the name. What a friggin basket case she was. What a hoot that was until I sent ADMIN a profanity laced diatribe on what I thought of him. That was an automatic see ya later and it was only the first go round. :yum::yum::yum:

BTW, turns out I was NOT banned from Breitbart. It was the built in VPN Opera browser uses.

Come to think of it, wouldn't the VPN allow me #4 visit to PW until the computer catches up with me? Hmmm, I will give that some thought.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I seem to recall a old woman over there with a penchant for late night drunken posts. Cannot recall the name. What a friggin basket case she was. What a hoot that was until I sent ADMIN a profanity laced diatribe on what I thought of him. That was an automatic see ya later and it was only the first go round. :yum::yum::yum:

BTW, turns out I was NOT banned from Breitbart. It was the built in VPN Opera browser uses.

Come to think of it, wouldn't the VPN allow me #4 visit to PW until the computer catches up with me? Hmmm, I will give that some thought.
Saltwn.
Gets drunk and makes no sense after a while then tries to wiggle her way around it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, thats the one.

Look for user name Deriter Derit 49. That is Tired Retired backwards. Lets see how sharp these folks are.
Good luck.
redd is pretty quick on tracking IP.
That was my main job there as moderator.
Keeping the repeat performers out.
If Wager and foundit are on there, they won't even pay attention.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Speaking of old timers no longer heard from. Anybody know what happened to Surly (Mac)? I haven't seen him anywhere for several months.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Speaking of old timers no longer heard from. Anybody know what happened to Surly (Mac)? I haven't seen him anywhere for several months.

Last I heard he moved to Dayton and works at the VA hospital.
He's a registered nurse.