• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lindsay Lohan Arrested for Cocaine!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Well not quite yet. But what do you folks think will happen to her?
Its been a GREAT month. Giant Rossie Bitch Odonnell quit early. Paris Hilton is going in the slammer and Lohan has been busted for DUI and cocaine possesion. :applause:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think she will end up dead of an overdose.

And I hope that Paris Hilton will be somebody's personal bitch for a few weeks.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I think she will end up dead of an overdose.

And I hope that Paris Hilton will be somebody's personal bitch for a few weeks.

As much as I dislike her, I will gladly take her body for a few weeks........ only thing is that once I had it, I am not certain that I could do it justice..... :yum:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
What the hell man! No one has a opinion on this?!?! :fart2:

Since you asked, no. Just wish it would get out of the news so I can hear about important stuff, like what's the latest with Donald Trumps hair (not). :pat:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
LOL. Its still all F!#@* up! To me Rossies career is dead. She will bask in the glow of her Lesbian and Homosexual friends for awhile but they will also tire of her when she no longers trully carries any power around. I almost said weight but we all know that will just increase. Paris will fall off the radar for a bit after she is released. She will go into hiding and possibly will OD trying to forget her nights spent pleasing Bertha. Then she will come out of hiding (if she doesnt OD) and party it up to further distance herself form those memories but will have someone drive her around. Lohan will simple get off pretty much scot free. Yah she will be sentenced to some time of community service but basically she will get her hand slapped (again). Hell the only reason Paris got any jail time (which has already been cut in half for nothing) is because she made the California Legal System look like it trully is after they gave her rich ass chances after chances after chances. All because of who she is. If you or me would have been in the same position we would have been food for the wolves!