• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

a few more pics of MV around here

marchplumber

Site Supporter
A few more pics and a creed that I saw on a plaque in San Diego that really caught my attention! Hope ya all enjoy.

God bless,
Tony

Attachments

• sharp image of five ton.jpg
    sharp image of five ton.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 227
  • m1009 on trailer.jpg
    m1009 on trailer.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 233
  • deuce working.jpg
    deuce working.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 239
  • five ton.jpg
    five ton.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 232
  • knights creed.jpg
    knights creed.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 230

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the bob cat isn't a mv what you need is a m29 weasel to round out your collection. I would also suggest a m973 small unity support vehicle only if you plan a static display. if uncle sam can't afford to keel his fleet running it would be my guess your pockets aren't deep enough either

marchplumber

Site Supporter
They all have a "purpose" here. Sometimes not a very legitimate purpose, but a purpose all the same! LOL You are right about the Bobcat, but the military did/does use 'em. LOL Thanks Don! Ya know where a M29 can be found in the central US? =)
God bless,
Tony

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
there are tons of them laying around on the tundra out here. i think the m29 is the only small cat that has a worse record for breaking down than a krusty but there were thousands built during ww2 and quite a few still in use today. one of the best things one can do with them is convert them to nodwell running gear the little studibaker 6 was pretty easy on gas to one could run all day on 15 gallons of gas

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Well, Alaska is sort of a jaunt away from me. Shipping would be a tad high. LOL Anyone know of a light tracked vehicle, preferably MV, in the central US?

God bless,
Tony

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
what you will ne looking for would be a Thiokol track master or 601 or a m29 weasel otters and huskies are pretty rare, but a good find. good luck.